Some people might wonder what bone straight hair price in Nigeria is. There is nothing that can be compared to a new hairstyle that makes you feel confident and beautiful. Bone straight hair is currently a trending straight weave which has won the hearts of celebrities, slay queens, working class and even average ladies in Nigeria. Bone straight hair acts as a perfect accessory to compliment your appearance. It is desired and purchased by both the female and male genders.
Yes!, the male gender I see asked for a valuable and luxury gift to get for their girl or woman. A lot has been said about this hair so, in this article, you will get to know so much about bone straight hair and the price at which it is sold in Nigeria.
WHAT IS BONE STRAIGHT HAIR
Here comes the question most people ask on first hearing about the “trending name” bone straight hair. As the name implies, bone straight hair is as straight as a bone. It does not tangle, shed or become puffy and rough. It mixed perfectly with your hair. It is also very silky, thin and scanty. It is specifically made from human hair and is knotted all the way through. It comes in a diverse range of colors and sizes ranging from 8 inches to as long as 32 inches or more. It is just the perfect hair for a fashionable woman as it gives you all the confidence and attention you desire.
TYPES OF BONE STRAIGHT HAIR PRICE IN NIGERIA
There are three (3) types of bone straight hair. They include:
1. SINGLE DRAWN BONE STRAIGHT HAIR: This is the most affordable option for bone straight hair. It is gotten from the combination of several hair lengths into the extension by making it look full the top but thin and scanty at the bottom. It comes in different lengths to suit the different desires of women. The price of this type of bone straight hair in Nigeria ranges from 8,000 to 20,000 naira. Though, it is not as high quality as others, it is popular because of its lower price.
2. DOUBLE DRAWN BONE STRAIGHT HAIR: This is a thicker bone straight hair than the single drawn bone straight hair. It is thick from the top to the bottom. The hair strands are similar in size and length at the bottom. This hair is also more expensive than the single drawn type because of its features. It also comes in different lengths. The price of this bone straight hair in Nigeria ranges from 20,000 to 40,000 naira depending on its length.
3. SUPER DOUBLE DRAWN STRAIGHT HAIR: When compared to other types of bone straight hair, this bone straight hair is the thickest. About 90% of the hair strands are the same and similar in length. It has more weight and unlike the other types of bone straight hair, it is very luxurious and the most expensive. The price of this bone straight hair in Nigeria ranges from 40,000 to 60,000 naira.
THE BEST BONE STRAIGHT HAIR
Bone straight hair is gotten from different sources but Cambodian hair is the best bone straight hair. It is gotten from Cambodia. It is typical human hair which has not been processed, making it easy to mix with your hair.
BONE STRAIGHT HAIR PRICE IN NIGERIA
Bone straight hair comes in different types, lengths, and grams but the most essential determinant of bone straight hair is the length (extension). In Nigeria, the price of bone straight hair ranges from a low price of 8,000 naira to a high price of 500,000 naira and above.
FEATURES THAT DETERMINE BONE STRAIGHT HAIR PRICE IN NIGERIA
1. Texture: Bone straight hair is straight, flat, silky and scanty. It never appears full.
2. Durability: When the price of bone straight hair is high, it is considered that the manufacturing company used the best tools to ensure the hair lasts for a long period of time.
3. Material used: The materials used to produce a bone straight hair will determine its price. Hair made of synthetic fiber or silk cannot be compared to human hair, the price will certainly differ. Human hair is more expensive than a synthetic fiber or silk because they look more natural and more durable.
4. Tone: If colored by the manufacturing company, it is mixed well into any shade of color of their choice.
5. Restrictions: A high price bone straight hair will have some restrictions. Firstly, it cannot be colored. You can simply get a colored one instead of trying to tint it. Secondly, it cannot be curled. No matter how you try, you cannot curl a bone straight hair. The curls would not stay at all.
HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE A BONE STRAIGHT HAIR FROM THE REGULAR STRAIGHT HAIR
Bone straight hair and regular straight hair may look so much alike from a distant but there are still some differences.
1. Difference In Texture: To know the difference between the texture of bone straight hair and regular straight hair, you have to touch it with your hand to feel the hair. Bone straight hair has a more silky texture due to it being processed by heat while regular straight hair has the normal dry texture of human hair.
2. Difference In Price: The texture as earlier said determines the price. The bone straight hair and the regular straight hair has a very distinct price. The bone straight hair requires more work which makes it more expensive than the regular straight hair.
3. Popularity: Because bone straight is a trendy hairstyle, you will find it more it the market, the malls or salons because regular straight is considered outdated by some people, particularly the classy ladies. This would help you know and go for what you actually want.
HOW TO MAINTAIN A BONE STRAIGHT HAIR
Bone straight hair as fondly said, is an investment and you sure would not want your investment to go to waste. That is why it is important for you to maintain your bone straight hair to avoid it tangling or shedding due to personal manipulation or carelessness.
- Treat your bone straight hair the way you treat your natural hair.
- Using a hair straightener when it goes out of its default shape.
- Wash your bone straight hair carefully.
- Use hair spray, natural oils or leave in conditioner to moisturize your bone straight hair in dry seasons.
- Brush carefully to avoid pulling off some hair strands.
- Avoid curling or doing too many styles.
- If you can not maintain it yourself, consult a professional hair stylist to maintain your bone straight hair.
- When you are not using it, you either hang it on a wig hanger, place it on a mannequin or fold it properly into a plastic bag and zip it.
You should now know everything there is to know about bone straight hair price in Nigeria and the factors that influence of the price whether it low or high. Bone straight hair is a perfect complement to your outfit and you can get it from some online stores. However, you have to be careful not to get a fake one or just regular straight hair.