Hypo Bleach 1ltr helps whitens, remove stains and kills germs. It is a multi-purpose bleach used to wash clothes, clean toilets and bathrooms.
Hypo Bleach 1ltr is your affordable and hygienic response to fighting tough germs and stains on fabrics and surfaces. Its matchless bleach formula enables it make white fabrics even whiter. It also wipes stains off surfaces and floors.
Hypo Bleach 1ltr:
- A kitchen is a popular area for all members of the family to prepare food. Use hypo when cleaning to disinfect kitchen floors for healthy cooking environment.
- Microwaves may often be overlooked when cleaning allowing for the spread of germs. Use hypo to wipe down & disinfect your microwave from the inside out. Allow to dry thoroughly before use.
- When preparing food ensure all your plastic cutting boards are germ free by sanitizing and disinfecting them with hypo prior to use.
- Your drains are the perfect breeding ground for germs. Pour hypo down plugholes to disinfect and remove any unpleasant odours.
- Your kitchen sink is often used to prepare food and clean cutlery and crockery. Ensure your kitchen sink is disinfected by using hypo daily when cleaning.
- Kitchen garbage cans are an ideal spot for germs to breed. Use hypo to disinfect your cans when emptying the garbage and prevent the spread of germs.
- Cutlery and crockery is constantly handled by different people in the household. When cleaning your cutlery and crockery add hypo to ensure that they are germ free and disinfected.
- Countless objects such as food and groceries are put on kitchen counters and tabletops. Use hypo to ensure that these popular surfaces are germ free.
- We use Tupperware to store all kinds of food. When cleaning your Tupperware you can use hypo to remove tough food stains such as curry and tomatoes.
- Your refrigerator houses majority of your food and so should never be neglected when cleaning. Use hypo to disinfect your fridge by wiping down the doors, edges and fridge top as well.
- Coffee and Tea can often leave behind tough stains in our cups and mugs. Use hypo to remove these stubborn stains when cleaning.
- Protect your children from germs. Use hypo when cleaning your children’s high chair to disinfect and prevent the spread of germs and possibly infections.
- Kettles and other small appliances may sometimes be forgotten when cleaning. Add hypo when wiping down your appliances and make sure to rinse thoroughly before use.
- Residues are often left on stove tops after cooking and are an ideal breeding ground for germs. Use hypo when cleaning to disinfect your stove counter and stove plates.
- Can openers may often be used and placed right back in the cupboard without cleaning. Use hypo to wipe and disinfect electric and manual can openers.
- Mould and mildew may gather in hidden damp areas such as underneath your kitchen sink. You can use hypo to treat these affected areas and remove all mould and mildew build ups.
- Ensure every spot in your kitchen is disinfected and germ free. Use hypo when cleaning your kitchen cupboards to disinfect the shelves, door handles and doors.
- Fruit and vegetables are often left with impurities when store bought – you can wipe your fruit down with hypo when cleaning to ensure that they are disinfected and impurity free.
- Many foods can stain our cutlery and crockery. Use hypo to remove all bleachable stains (such as curry, ketchup and blackberry stains) from your cutlery and crockery.
- While ordinary disinfectants can take up to 5 minutes to kill germs, hypo has a fast acting action on germs. Use hypo to disinfect in just 30 seconds.