NILRICH KRILL OIL
Krill oil contains considerable amounts of bioactive minor components such as astaxanthin, sterols, tocopherols, vitamin A, flavonoids, and minerals. The use of Krill oil significantly reduced levels of triglycerides and other blood fats.
It reduces high cholesterol to normal and increases high-density lipoprotein.
Nilrich krill oil is basically extracted from a special type of krill called “euphausia superba” found in Antarctic region of the world mostly Norwegian sea. Krill oil has a lot of nutritional benefits because of its chemical composition. It contains considerable amounts of bioactive minor components such as astaxanthin, sterols, tocopherols, vitamin A, flavonoids, and minerals.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF KRILL OIL
- It contains omega 3-fatty acid which is useful in the formation of cell membrane.
- It is used for the treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is used for the treatment of cancer.
- It is used for the prevention of cardiovascular disease.
- It provides an anti-inflammatory effect.
- It contains diverse classes of lipids like: diacylglycerols (DAGs), monoacylglycerols (MAGs), free fatty acids (FFAs) which essentially help in the lowering of blood pressure.
- It is highly recommended as dietary and daily food supplements for everyone.